Archive for October 2020
Contact Name: Zachary Wheless
Dental Facility: The Dental Views
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Message: We are seeking an experienced and collaborative individual to join our dynamic state of the art dental practice! As a Dental Assistant, you will provide critical support to all aspects of our dental practice; helping to ensure we are providing high-level quality care to our patients. Our ideal candidate will be highly motivated, organized, and positive with a desire to achieve organizational goals.
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Make patients comfortable and prepare them for treatment.
– Record, obtain, and review dental history and/or records from patients.
– Prepare treatment rooms, tray setups for dental procedures.
– Sterilize and disinfect instruments and equipment.
– Prepare materials for making impressions and restorations.
– Assist the Dentist during examinations and treatment procedures.
– Laboratory duties, such as making temporary crowns and casts of teeth and mouth from impressions.
– Instruct patients on postoperative and general oral health care.
– Actively participate as a contributing member of the office staff team to achieve patient satisfaction and office production goals.
– Comply with office policies and procedures, safety, OSHA, and MSDS guidelines.
– Perform other duties as assigned.
– Working knowledge of approved Dental Assistant functions.
– X-Ray License and a CPR Card required, RDA License required
Dental Assistant Job Opportunity
Contact Name: Noran Jeong
Contact Name: David Pham
Dental Facility: Han Bui DDS
Email Address: email@example.com
Message: We are looking for a full time dental assistant. Our office is in the city of Westminster. We offer competitive pay and good benefits. Please send us your resume.
Contact Name: Tanja Jeremic
Dental Facility: dental assistent
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Message: Our office is in search of a dental assistant.
We are a general dental office.
Some common tasks include chair side assisting, sterilization of instruments, setting up and cleaning treatment rooms, taking X-rays, checking/ordering supplies and inventory, greeting patients and other common activities in the dental office.
We use Eaglesoft software and have digital x-rays.
MUST have X-ray license
Our office is open Monday-Thursday.
Contact Name: Fatima
Dental Facility: OraCare Dental
Email Address: email@example.com
Message: Hiring dental assistant full time in Placentia CA.
Contact Name: ADRIANA
Dental Facility: PINNACLE DENTAL GROUP
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Message: Dental Assistant
Contact Name: Corky
Dental Facility: Dr. Jane Skuben DDS
Email Address: email@example.com
Message: Friendly, Reliable Dental Assistant
Part-time: Mon-Thurs 8am-2pm
Contact Name: Tahir Khan/ Pedro Luna
Dental Facility: Smiles Cafe Dentistry
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Message: Dental assistant with some knowledge or ability to take x-rays and chairside assisting
Contact Name: Nancy Ruiz
Dental Facility: All Kids Dental Care
Email Address: email@example.com
Message: We are seeking a Dental Front Office to become a part our team!
maintain a clean environment to ensure patients safety
Establish and enforce dental policies and procedures
Strong leadership qualities
Strong organizational skills
Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Contact Name: Laura
Dental Facility: Premier Dental of South Orange County
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Message: General Dental Practice- Our practice is providing a great opportunity for a candidate to feel rewarded and recognized for their skill set. Our office is focused on creating a positive work environment and quality dental care for patients. Our new team member must be cheerful, motivated, and be seeking a long-term home. We are willing to train the right person.
The following skills are preferred:
Eagle Soft knowledge is a plus.
Xray License is a plus.
Excellent patient communication and team work emphasis.
Full Time Mon-Thurs