Dental Assistant Job Opportunity
Dental Assistant Job Opportunity Post
Contact Name: Kelcie Cross
Dental Facility: Healthy Smiles for Kids of Orange County (multiple locations)
Email Address: email@example.com
Message: A Healthy Smile Makes a Happy Child! We are 15 years old and growing!!!
$500 SIGN-ON BONUS
We are a non-profit organization providing dental clinic services, prevention, education and outreach via our Garden Grove clinic, Smile Mobile units and CHOC hospital location.
This position will either work with one of our Smile Mobile teams bringing prevention services to Orange County schools. If you love kids and want to make a difference in their lives, we would like for you to join our team and receive a $500 SIGN-ON BONUS – Payable upon completion of 90 days! Full-time hires only.
The Registered Dental Assistant will work in a teamwork environment and be responsible for assisting the dentists and dental hygienists aboard a mobile unit.
We are looking for someone that:
• Is detail oriented
• Has excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Enjoys working in a teamwork environment and able to work closely with mobile staff and clinic staff
• Has analytical thinking skills
• Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
Essential duties include:
• The Registered Dental Assistant will be chair-side with the dentist and hygienists; assisting by passing
instruments, suctioning, prepping and passing materials
• Prepares dental chair for patient/student services as per Mobile/Clinic protocols
• Maintains adequate supplies
• Records and assists with patient/student care documentation (Treatment Plan)
• Ensures the sterility of all reusable dental instruments and equipment per company policy/protocols.
• Drives mobile unit to and from events
• Follows HIPPA regulations and maintains confidentiality
• Assists with various general and administrative functions: this will include completion of treatment, billing
or other related documents as needed.
• Be responsible for maintaining and cleaning the mobile unit
• High school diploma or GED/ Graduate from accredited dental assisting program or ROP
• RDA Certificate including Sealant and Coronal Polish license
• OSHA and Infection Control Certificate
• A valid U.S. driver’s license for at least 2 years.
• Willing to successfully complete RV Mobile training within 90 days of hire
Benefits: Generous PTO and Health Insurance available for all full-time staff.
Healthy Smiles is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time- Monday through Friday