Dental Assistant Job Opportunity
Dental Assistant Job Opportunity Post
Contact Name: Alison
Dental Facility: Laguna Family Dentistry
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Message: We are looking for a staff member for our dental office located in South Orange County.
We have a wonderful dental team and are looking for the perfect staff member to join and complement our team.
This is for a full-time position.
At least 3 years of experience is required.
We are looking for someone who has is experienced, energetic, enthusiastic and is self-motivated.
Please see if you have the qualities that we are seeking:
· Great People and excellent social skills
· Able to motivate others and meet and exceed daily production goals
· Organization and detail oriented
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize so as to maximize efficiency
· Enjoys marketing and thinking outside the box for ideas
· Computer and dental literate (Eaglesoft is a plus)
· Works well independently, as well as, a team player
Some of the job duties entail:
• Prepares treatment room for patient by following prescribed procedures and protocols.
• Prepares patient for dental treatment by welcoming, comforting, and seating patient.
• Provides instrumentation by sterilizing and delivering instruments to treatment area; positioning instruments for dentist’s access; suctioning; passing instruments.
• Provides diagnostic information by exposing radiographs; pouring, trimming, and polishing study casts.
• Documents dental care services by charting in patient records.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
• Maintains dental supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Scheduling appointments and managing the recall system
• Photography management
• Insurance Verification
we are a PPO/Cash office, open 4 days a week
In your email please include:
how you can contribute to our team
first day available
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $22.00 /hour