Dental Assistant Job Opportunity
Contact Name: Zachary Wheless
Dental Facility: The Dental Views
Email Address: email@example.com
Message: We are seeking an experienced and collaborative individual to join our dynamic state of the art dental practice! As a Dental Assistant, you will provide critical support to all aspects of our dental practice; helping to ensure we are providing high-level quality care to our patients. Our ideal candidate will be highly motivated, organized, and positive with a desire to achieve organizational goals.
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Make patients comfortable and prepare them for treatment.
– Record, obtain, and review dental history and/or records from patients.
– Prepare treatment rooms, tray setups for dental procedures.
– Sterilize and disinfect instruments and equipment.
– Prepare materials for making impressions and restorations.
– Assist the Dentist during examinations and treatment procedures.
– Laboratory duties, such as making temporary crowns and casts of teeth and mouth from impressions.
– Instruct patients on postoperative and general oral health care.
– Actively participate as a contributing member of the office staff team to achieve patient satisfaction and office production goals.
– Comply with office policies and procedures, safety, OSHA, and MSDS guidelines.
– Perform other duties as assigned.
– Working knowledge of approved Dental Assistant functions.
– X-Ray License and a CPR Card required, RDA License required