Dental Assistant RDA Written Review Course
We provide a one-day review class for the State Board RDA (registered dental assistant) Written Exam. Leading the class are experienced and helpful instructors. This instructional course will include a combination of lecture, video, powerpoint and interactive presentations. A study guide and sample test questions will be included.
To become an RDA in California and perform RDA functions an individual must complete the licensing items described below:
- Pass a hands-on practical examination performed on a typodont.
- Pass a State computerized written examination.
- Pass a State computerized law and ethics written examination.
- Complete Board-approved courses in coronal polishing and radiation safety.
- Complete and show proof of a Board-approved course in Dental Practice Act, an eight (8) hour Board-approved course in infection control and proof of basic life support (CPR) card.
- Submit fingerprint clearances from both the Department of Justice and Federal Bureau of Identification. This process can take 60 days or more. If an applicant has a criminal history, arrest report and court records must be obtained and investigated before a decision is made to issue or deny the license.