Registered Dental Assistant Practical Review (RDA)
Full review workshop with eight hours of RDA practical review instruction conducted by experienced and helpful instructors. Our course is designed to provide the student with maximum individual attention and practice time.
We provide everything you need for this workshop and even provide a mock exam.
Practical Review Course Features:
- Small Class Size
- Stress Free Environment
- Hands-On Instruction
- Includes All Materials With No Additional Lab Fees
- Doctor Recommended
- Covers All Procedures for the Practical Exam
Students wishing to perform the functions of a RDA in California must complete the licensure process described below. To obtain a California RDA license, you must:
- Successfully pass a hands-on practical examination performed on a typodont.
- Successfully pass a State computerized written examination.
- Successfully pass a State computerized law and ethics written examination.
- Successfully complete Board-approved courses in coronal polishing and radiation safety.
- Successfully complete and show proof of a Board-approved course in Dental Practice Act, an eight (8) hour Board-approved course in infection control and proof of basic life support (CPR) card.
- Submit fingerprint clearances from both the Department of Justice and Federal Bureau of Identification. This process can take 60 days or more. If an applicant has a criminal history, arrest report and court records must be obtained and investigated before a decision is made to issue or deny the license.