Dental Assistant in Fullerton and surrounding Orange County area are in great demand. Try this excellent career that offers good pay, job security, and a professional work environment. We make getting a certificate and refreshing your skills within reach.
A career in Dental Assisting may be the right option for you. This field is projected to grow faster than nearly all non-college-degree occupations through 2026, according to the US Bureau for Labor Statistics.
Currently there are more openings available than there are Dental Assistants to go around! The demand is there--why not take advantage of this opportunity?
Our information will answer all of your questions about dental assistant training, dental assisting classes and dental assistant internship.
We prepare all interested dental assistants for their DPA, RDA written, and RDA practical exams.
Beyond the Dental Assisting School we offer the following Additional Dental Board approved Courses to become a Registered Dental Assistant:
- CPR / BLS Course approved by ARC / AHA
- Infection Control & DPA (Dental Practice Act) - 8 hrs
- Radiology Course (Radiation Safety) - 32 hrs
- Coronal Polish Course (16 hrs course)
- Pit & Fissure Sealant Course - 16 hrs
- RDA Practical Review Course - 8 hrs
- RDA Written Review Course - 8 hrs
These are blended courses that incorporate both in office experience and classroom work as well. They satisfy the California Dental Board requirements. Our instructors are practicing RDAEFs and have years of clinical RDA work experience in the most modern dental practices.
Dental Assistant Jobs in Fullerton and surrounding area - Great Reasons to Join:
- You can earn $12 to $26 per hour
- You'll work in a professional environment assisting with dental procedures, lab work and office duties.
- Your job as a Dental Assistant is recession-proof
- Your job may come with benefits such as paid vacation, and sick leave, medical and hospitalization, reimbursement for continuing education course fees, pension plans (401k) and profit sharing or bonus plan.
- You can find employment anywhere in the United States
We can train you in 13-weeks with 78-hours of lecture and lab plus a 56 hour-dental assistant internship with a practicing dentist. You will earn the 5 certificates required to work in dental assisting in California (DA certificate, CPR approval by AHA, Radiation, Infection Control, and CA Dental Practice Act - all approved by the CA Dental Board.
After you graduate you'll have the skills to get a job immediately. We have a 90% job placement success rate. A letter of recommendation is provided along with help in job interview preparation, and help with resume preparation.