RDA Written Review Course in Anaheim and Orange County area
Learn to be an RDA
- Pass a hands-on practical examination performed on a typodont.
- Pass a State computerized written examination.
- Pass a State computerized law and ethics written examination.
- Complete Board-approved courses in coronal polishing and radiation safety.
- Complete and show proof of a Board-approved course in Dental Practice Act, an eight (8) hour Board-approved course in infection control and proof of basic life support (CPR) card.
- Submit fingerprint clearances from both the Department of Justice and Federal Bureau of Identification. This process can take 60 days or more. If an applicant has a criminal history, arrest report and court records must be obtained and investigated before a decision is made to issue or deny the license.
We provide a one-day review class for the State Board RDA (registered dental assistant) Written Exam. Leading the class are experienced and helpful instructors.
This instructional course will include a combination of lectures, videos, PowerPoints and interactive presentations.
A study guide and sample test questions will be included.