Dental Assistant in Fullerton and Orange County area are in great demand. Begin Dental Assisting in 10 WEEKS! We help you get an intern Job with Pay in just 6 Weeks! FAST training for this excellent career with great pay, job security, and a professional work environment. This school is Fully Accredited and Approved by the Dental Board. Our low-cost Tuition includes books, supplies & materials.
Click for $200 Discount (Limited time)
A career in Dental Assisting or Dental Front Office may be the right option for you. This field is projected to grow faster than nearly all occupations through 2030, according to the US Bureau for Labor Statistics.
Our DA / RDA class will give you 8 dental assistant certificates in 10 to 13 weeks (CA dental board approved). We offer a state-of-the-art office with 9 training operatories with a great view. Each student has their own supplies, handpiece, and mannequin for individual training. 75% of the program is hands-on and classes are customized to meet student needs.
Dental Assistant Jobs in Fullerton and surrounding area - Great Reasons to Join:
- You can earn $12 to $26 per hour
- You'll work in a professional environment assisting with dental procedures, lab work and office duties.
- Your job as a Dental Assistant is recession-proof
- Your job may come with benefits such as paid vacation, and sick leave, medical and hospitalization, reimbursement for continuing education course fees, pension plans (401k) and profit sharing or bonus plan.
- You can find employment anywhere in the United States
Beyond the Dental Assisting School we offer the following Additional Dental Board approved Courses to become a Registered Dental Assistant:
- CPR / BLS Course approved by ARC / AHA - 4 hrs
- Infection Control - 8 hrs
- Dental Practice Act (DPA) - 2 hrs
- Radiology Course (Radiation Safety) - 32 hrs
- One-on-One Radiology Course Private class available
- Coronal Polish Course - 16 hrs
- Pit & Fissure Sealant Course - 16 hrs
- RDA Written Review Course - 8 hrs
- OSHA Course - 1 hrs
These are blended courses that incorporate both in office experience and classroom work as well. They satisfy the California Dental Board requirements. Our instructors are practicing RDAEFs and have years of clinical RDA work experience in the most modern dental practices.
After you graduate you'll have the skills to get a job immediately. We have a 99% job placement success rate. A letter of recommendation is provided along with help in job interview preparation, and help with resume preparation.
We will train you in 10 to 13 weeks with a 200-hour dental assistant internship with a practicing dentist. You will earn all 8 certificates required to work as a dental assistant in California.